If you found a mobile phone what would you do?

ok, i would like to see how many honest people there are in this world, considering that i have lost my phone two days ago and its ringing out but no one is answering.

If you saw a mobile phone that someone has dropped or lost, would you

a) do the decent thing and give the phone back, or hand in to lost property. Look through the contact list and try and find a way of returning the phone.

or b) keep it to yourself knoing damn well it isnt your property and live with the guilt for the rest of your life.

lol, i bet this person couldnt give a **** about having a guilty conscious.

Sorry but im mega mega pissed off.

hi, i do feel for ya,

i can be totally honest here as i found 1 in the toilets where i work, i had a look thru the phone for a home number, wrote it down and then switched the phone off,as i work nights when my manager came in the next morning i handed him the phone but told him i have got the persons home no. and i rang it myself,,,,,,,,,,the lady on the other end was really pleased that i had got in touch with her, and she could come into where i work and collect her phone

i do think its a shame there aint more people like myself but i suppose i have been bought up to be honest

i'd always try and ring someone in the contact list. it should be really really easy to return a lost mobile if you have a rbain.

chances are good that it's lost in the same city/town as the person who lost it lives so it shouldn't take mroe than a couple of random calls from the contact list to figure out how to get it back to it's owner.

chances are though that a scumbag has it and you'll never see it again. but if it's ringing out then maybe it hasn't been found at all. possibly worth retracing some steps

• Shelly

Maybe it's because people use to call me at the worst times, I hate phones. I have a phone because I don't have another choice, but most of the time is off. Regarding the invasion of privacy, it's quite hilarious how people were all fired up against wiretapping but most go around in public talking about all kind of private topics on their cell phones.

I would hand it in.

The true owner would call their network provider and get the phone blacklisted from registering on any network by having the IMEI number entered onto the EIR. Also a savvy owner would have set a PIN code on it so once it was switched off or battery run down the SIM information couldn't be accessed.

Source(s): Vodafone Network Engineer

If you want to learn all of the techniques behind the art of seduce a woman then this https://tr.im/qR3m3 can be your book.

The Tao of Badass is an original and unique eBook which includes the primary and practical strategies so you can get the woman you want, getting noticed by the ladies and or more women asking you out for a date.

To wrap things up, you'll receive a completely detailed meaning of the term badass that is heavily utilized in the book – ‘badass '.

Joshua Pellicer brakes down the term ‘badass'into 25 key parts so that you know precisely how to be ‘that man'who gets all the ladies he desires.

Understanding ‘why you take action' is essential for getting your trust in the brand new practices you learn.

Tao of Badass will allow you to get absolutely thrilled hitting the clubs and begin placing your brand-new skills to rehearse!

b) keep it to yourself knoing damn well it isnt your property and live with the guilt for the rest of your life.

Well i would have a guilt lol. infact id be happy i found a phone. To be honest id only give it back if u wher good luking :D

I found a phone @ an exhibition once - being a good citizen, I looked through the contacts for Home, and gave that a call. I managed to get through to the chaps wife, who then phoned his office, spoke to someone who was at the show with him, and he came along and picked it up off me. He tried to give me a tenner as a reward, but I was vaguely insulted by that and refused.

i would look through the phone and phone someone,see if theres a home number in it and phone it,i lost my mobile in a taxi few years ago and no one handed it in,i wondered how would they feel if it was them who had lost it,people these days are only after making money and dont care about peoples feelings,i hope you get it back,its a pain having to start again with a new phone putting all the bloody numbers back in

I found a phone at Download last year and i stood where i found it, with it in my hand for 20 mins until it rang and then the girl who's it was came and got it off me.

So not EVERYONE is a thief but yeah, probably the person who has yours is a piece of s*** and needs a good whuppin

I think it's great so many people would try and contact the owner. Which is exactly why I set up wheresmymobile.com. It enables you to order a mobile phone case personalised with your photo and also a code that enables a finder to contact you even if the battery is dead or the screen locked.