Lv 4
101 asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 decade ago

i just cooked a frey bentos pie & exploded in my oven how did that happen??

i want to complain to to them but there is nothing left of the tin, does anyone have their address ..dangerous things them pies.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

thats the funnist thing i've heard today

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 4 years ago

the undertaking with doing this with an oven is loss of moisture. The rice can tend to dry out the longer that's interior the oven. What you're able to do is poach the calzone, meaning putting it in aluminum foil with some water. The water boils and keeps the calzone from drying out. this may be an exceedingly hassle-free thank you to poach fish, with butter extremely than water, on a grill appropriate... I do this with salmon in lots of situations. You relatively make a bag out of aluminum foil that's loosely sealed and is bigger off the nutrition on appropriate and facets. positioned the aluminum bag onto a cookie sheet or different baking pan to furnish help over that provided by capability of an oven shelf. upload some herbs and garlic and different seasonings to the bag to boost ordinary style.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess you are a young person, take a tip, - ALWAYS READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

If you check the bottom of the tin, you will find that it says to remove lid with a can opener!

Hope your Mum doesent have to clean it up!

• 1 decade ago

It seems that the general consenus is, that you didn't open the can. I would complain to Fray Bentos because they didn't supply oven cleaner with the purchase.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Step one, remove lid with a tin opener, step two, shove in the oven, step three, enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

• ken G
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Wow

• 1 decade ago

hee hee hee sorry to laugh but you really should remove the lid just before you pop it in the oven. durr!

• 1 decade ago

Bet you forgot to take the lid off!!!

• 1 decade ago

Did you take the lid off?

• 1 decade ago

I think they are now withdrawing the Beef, Mushroom and Gelignite flavour....

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.