what do you think of this babys name? i need help?

hi, well im pregnant and i'am 21 weeks and my partner and i just found out we are carrying a baby boy. now im having trouble thinking if this is the right name or not. the name is

bailey robert . please let me know what u think and please be honest. thanks

• Runa

Sounds OK to me. Robert sounds nicer than Bailey, but even together not so bad.

• NH Guy

Bailey Robert seems fine, but one really needs to know the last name to see how it really sounds.

The middle name is not as important as the first name/last name combination.

Bailey is kind of a trendy name. I'm not sure how it will wear for a lifetime - it may seem dated 30 years from now.

Robert is a nice strong name but honestly, I think Bailey has a more feminine tone to it. I suggest experimenting with the first, middle and last names. When you've found the right combination, it will just feel and sound right. Have fun picking out names!

• Nice name but one tends to think of Bailey as a girls name.

Have you tried using Robert as the first name or here are som other suggestions using Robert..

Congratulations to you both on the upcoming birth of your child.

Robert James

Brian Robert

Adam Robert

Robert Michael

Robert Louis

Christopher Robert

Charles Robert

Stephen Robert

John Robert

James Robert

Bailey when first uttered brings to mind a girl...i love the name robert but bailey needs some thinking about. how about Michael Robert....or John Michael....there are still so many options!

I like Bailey Robert. It is very handsome but cute at the same time. I know a boy named Bailey who is 8 and he is a cutie! Great Choice and Good Luck!

I think it's a good name. It's also one of those names you could turn around and use "Robert Bailey" instead.

Names are such a person thing, whether it's family names or just a personal preference.

You don't say what they baby's last name will be.

If it sounds good with the last name and you like it, then go for it.

Bailey Robert is a fairly normal name but I just don't think Bailey is very masculine. I like a boys name to be a boys name not a feminine one. Things like Isaac, Justin, Joshua, Lachlan, Daniel etc....not 'ee' ending names because that is more common in girls names.

Don't listen to everyone saying that Bailey is just a girls name, cause it's not. It's both. I know a boy named Bailey and he doesn't get teased. I think it's a great name and if you like it then stick with it.

Bailey is fantastic I love it.

We got down to two final names for our first son and Bailey was one of them.

Don't at all worry about what anyone thinks though because it is what is special and treasured by the two of you.

Me personally though Bailey Robert sounds really nice together.

I like Robert Bailey better...

Congrats!