All helpful answers appreciated.

Update:

or any phrases to do with sheep?

25 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

A cow and a sheep are standing in a field.

The sheep turns to the cow and says:

"So, what are we going to do today?"

The cow replies:

"AH, BLOODY HELL A TALKING SHEEP!!!!!!"

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Clean Sheep Jokes

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awNU5

How about these? Why do Scotsmen wear kilts? So the sheep won't hear the zipper. Two sheep herders are flying the herd to a new farm. Suddenly, the engine fails and the plane begins to fall quickly to the ground. SH1: Quick! Grab a parachute and jump! SH2: What about the sheep?!? SH1: Screw the sheep!!!! SH2: (pause) Do you think we have time? So the cowboy goes out to seek his fortune on the frontier of the old West. He finally settles on a ranching town near the very edge of civilization. So near, in fact, that there aren't any women to be found for love nor money. Well, he's young and full of hormones, and after a month, he starts getting randy, so he goes to the saloon to ask around. After a couple of sort of nervous, whispered conversations, it comes out that you use the sheep. Well, our hero isn't real happy about this, but he's really desperate. He buys a bottle to nerve himself up. He goes and finds the nearest flock, and decides that if he's going to do this at all, he's going to do it right. He spends most of the afternoon picking out the prettiest sheep in the flock. He shampoos her wool and ties ribbons around her neck. Puts a little bell on her collar. He's also getting pretty drunk. By evening, he's done cleaning up the sheep, and not thinking real clearly. He's so proud of the way the sheep looks, he decides to take her in to town and show her off at the saloon. He walks in with the sheep, and the room goes quiet. Everybody's staring at the guy. And not just staring, but kinda recoiling in shock and horror. He's ashamed, but he's drunk enough; he slurs out, "Whassamada, I thought ever'body went out to the sheep?" Finally, one old timer pipes up. "Yeah, boy, but you got the _sherrif's_ girl." Where do you get virgin wool? From ugly sheep Hope you enjoyed these. Have a great day!!!

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Does anyone know any CLEAN sheep jokes?

Basically clean jokes about sheep....

All helpful answers appreciated.

Source(s): clean sheep jokes: https://shortly.im/PtZS9
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • pir8
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

a clean sheep joke?

okay, here goes ...

Why did the farmer cross the barnyard?

to give the sheep a bath!!!

there ya go. it's a joke about a clean sheep ....

hahahaha .... what? oh, it's not very funny? yeah. I see that .... ahem.

sorry, I don't make jokes up, I just tell 'em after someone ELSE thought of them. and I don't know if anyone has thought of what you're looking for.

:O)

Have a nice day!

:OD

• 7 years ago

Where do sheep go to school? Eweniversity!

What airline do sheep always fly? Ewenited!

Where do sheep go when they die? Ewetopia!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

What Is The Ideal Xmas Present For A Kiwi ? A: Velcro Gloves.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The shepherd never keeps them clean. So there are no clean sheep yet. And, therefore, there are no clean sheep jokes either.

Source(s): own
  • 1 decade ago

What do you call a sheep with no legs?

A cloud!!

Lol used to love that joke when i was a kid!

• 1 decade ago

Where do you get virgin wool from?

Ugly sheep.

How do sheep know if you are pulling the wool over their eyes?

What do you call a Welshman with lots of girlfriends?

A shepherd.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.