Does anyone know any good UK job sites....that aren't riddled with recruitment agencies???

So many job sites have me pulling my hair out because they are dominated by recruitment agencies and 'middle-men' blocking you a direct path to a potential job. FISH4JOBS is a strong example of this. Recruitment firms advertise posts, but don't give you all the details until you ring them up and... show more So many job sites have me pulling my hair out because they are dominated by recruitment agencies and 'middle-men' blocking you a direct path to a potential job.

FISH4JOBS is a strong example of this. Recruitment firms advertise posts, but don't give you all the details until you ring them up and register with them. Then you find after you register you get junk mail from them, and they ring you up 20 times a day offering you jobs that have no correlation to what you told them you want to do.

Does anyone know of any good job sites where these recruitment agencies aren't thriving, and you get a more direct dialogue with employers?

Agencies are such a pain in the neck!