How do white people feel seeing a white women with a black man? be truthful?

Update: I feel like most of you are lying cus im a black girl, and when i see a white man with a black women, all it reminds me of is slavery and how they used to rape us. You can forgive but never forget.
Update 2: It doesnt matter if it ended years ago. I feel for my people who were treated like that back then. Nothings changed. People pretend alot and nothing can fool me, trust me. I still see rascism the same way, and only a black person would understand my piont of veiw.
Update 3: Ok lets get this straight. Im not rascist. I cant be anyway. i do have white friends, and yes im still young im in college but i believe that iv got alot of knowledge for my age. I do get along with everyone, but i believe that slavery happened for a reson, and i need to ask all these questions to find an answer.... show more Ok lets get this straight. Im not rascist. I cant be anyway. i do have white friends, and yes im still young im in college but i believe that iv got alot of knowledge for my age. I do get along with everyone, but i believe that slavery happened for a reson, and i need to ask all these questions to find an answer. it still kills me inside because it happened. to my people. I dont care how long ago it happened, white people up to this day feel on top of black people in everyway. Work, Schools, Goverment, Police, Doctors, Entertainment, i could go on for years, they are all run by white people. Why?
Update 4: listen yea dont take me for some rarse clart fool yea, who are you calling an idiot? cus you know that im right you jack **** come off the line man
Update 5: Ok i respect that answer niamth. But did you know that white is resesive and black is donimant? do you all know what that means? someone answer my question please.
Update 6: Yes i do live in the UK. I live in london where its hard for people like me to be upper classed. Im not poor, i dont live on the streets but i might as well be because we get treated the same way as poor people any.
Update 7: I just wish that we could all get along from day one. Did you know that it was a black man who created white people? You probably think im going to far but if you know real history, you would know its true. And the history they teach us in school is fake. if you break down the word 'history' they changed it... show more I just wish that we could all get along from day one. Did you know that it was a black man who created white people? You probably think im going to far but if you know real history, you would know its true. And the history they teach us in school is fake. if you break down the word 'history' they changed it from 'his story', just like what thet did with 'television' which is really 'tell lie vision' and 'world wide web' so they can catch all of us not only blacks but all of us and keep us on lock down.
Update 8: Thanks 'give and take advice' you made me feel a bit better.
Update 9: look cowboy vic or what ever your nameis. Stop tryna be smart about the situation. obviosly i wasn't born when it happen you fish, im only 18. when i say remind i means that i think of what happened and no i havent been raped, a man could never get away with that with me, id kill him! and when i say my people,... show more look cowboy vic or what ever your nameis. Stop tryna be smart about the situation. obviosly i wasn't born when it happen you fish, im only 18. when i say remind i means that i think of what happened and no i havent been raped, a man could never get away with that with me, id kill him! and when i say my people, im talking about people with mellownin in their skin, unlike you thats why your a doofers.
Update 10: Cowboy jesus wasnt a hippy looking white man wearing crusty clothes, he had wooley hair like the sheep. Wooley hair like me. And the first jews were black cus we were the first. the image they give us today of jesus is well fake
Update 11: **** you Dels you rascist honkey. you fe get bun
Update 12: Cowboy it was the school who was teaching me wrong so dont tell me to go back there. And yes i do have evidence of where they stole things from the bible and put it in their own words. they stole it from Africa yea. So dont come to me with that crap about the holy bible which was written by a battyman. Even what... show more Cowboy it was the school who was teaching me wrong so dont tell me to go back there. And yes i do have evidence of where they stole things from the bible and put it in their own words. they stole it from Africa yea. So dont come to me with that crap about the holy bible which was written by a battyman. Even what the pope weres on his head was stolen from Africa. Thats what my ancesters use to were and iv got proof on dvd and pictures and books that support that. Proof that goes back way before the bible and 'jesus' ever existed. so **** all that bull **** about the bible.
Update 13: I hate cowboys. your all gay man.