Miss Bea's Condom?

Miss Bea was in her 80's and much admired for her sweetness and kindness to all. The pastor came to call on her one afternoon early in the Spring and she welcomed him into her Victorian parlor. She invited him to have a seat while she prepared a little tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the minister noticed a cut glass bowl setting on top of it, filled with water. In the water floated, of all things, a condom.

Imagine his shock and surprise. Imagine his curiosity; surely Miss Bea had flipped! But he certainly couldn't mention the strange sight in her parlor.

When she returned with tea and cookies they began to chat. The pastor tried to stifle his curiosity about the bowl and its strange floater, but soon it got the best of him, and he could resist no longer. "Miss Bea," he said, "I wonder if you would tell me about this." Pointing to the bowl.

"Oh, yes," she replied, "Isn't it wonderful! I was walking down town last fall and I found this little package. It said to put it on your organ and keep it wet, and it would prevent disease. And you know, I think it is working, I haven't had a cold all winter!"

• Best answer

Very funny lol.

Another good one have a star

• Cool! Brilliantly funny! Thx a lot!!!!!!

good morning jim

at your best again very good joke star coming your way>>>>>>>>>>>>>star

A great joke. I enjoyed it.

Source(s): own

Groan!

LOL funny

• heard it soooo many times

not funny anymore

another corker from you hun, pmsl

star time

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Black

haha that was funny lol