Can my friend use my sisters gym card?

I have a contract with bally. My sister begged me to get her a membership also under my responsibility since she was under age and she promised to help me pay. I thought it'll be great since I'll have a work out buddy. But now she bailed and I have been making payments for both our memberships for nothing.... show more I have a contract with bally. My sister begged me to get her a membership also under my responsibility since she was under age and she promised to help me pay. I thought it'll be great since I'll have a work out buddy. But now she bailed and I have been making payments for both our memberships for nothing. Bally doesn't care since I'm the one who signed the contract. Everytime I have a question they're all rude. They told me it can't be transfer. Can my friend pass as my sister and go work out with me since I have to keep making the payments anyway. I'll hate for it to go to waste. Thanks
Update: I'm a very honest person. But sometimes I get tired of being screwed over. Especially with Bally, I'm very unsatisfied with their service. I think they screw ppl. over. But still I decided I'm not doing that.