Club Football or International Football?

i personally find international football boring i mean half the games are friendlies and arent competertive, you cant buy players or sell players and top players underperform like take lampard on average scores 20 goals for chelsea from midfield per season and for england he is losing his place to gareth barry ! tell me your views i could be wrong i just find premiership/champions league more entertaining

CLUB FOOTBALL.

I agree, international football is boring most of the time (especially England) unless one of the major tournaments are on or if the South Americans are involved. It's got nothing to do with buying or selling players it's more the fact that there's no consistency or continouty [sp] in the international setups.

As with the Lampard situation, he has got to be the most overrated english midfielder in the history of the game he had good year a couple seasons ago but since then he has been average, not only that, he and Gerrard do not work together as a midfield partnership, they play a very similar game. Either Gareth Barry or Owen Hargreaves should get a first team spot with Gerrard imo.

Personally Club, as I support Man Utd so I'm used to winning, but watching England is just shocking, and you say about how Lampard is losing out to Barry! David James is a great goalkeeper but we cant have him play along side Robinson can we? Gerrard n Lampard will never play well together, Barry and Gerrard is the obvious choice, Lampards form has slipped in international games considerably, and his injury ahs allowed Barry to come in and show how well he has gelled in that Holding Mid role.

Also what Kevin K said... Over-rated players will always make the team, whereas in Club terms you are fighting for your place or you'll get sold quite hapilly if you don't perform, there's more consistancy aswell, watchin he teams play each week lets you know what your team is capable of unlike national where they havent played together for posibly at least 6 months!

Club Football

Club football is definitely more engaging...as an American citizen, I find it really difficult to get terribly excited about the national team, and usually end up supporting the country of my ancestry (Germany) in international competitions.

America does have some very good players - Brian McBride, Carlos Bocanegra, Clint Dempsey, DeMarcus Beasley, Steve Cherundolo - but there is a bizarre media love affair for Landon Donovan, who is at best a European washout, and the most overrated player on the national team...all you have to do is check his performance in the World Cup to see that.

Club-wise, the season is longer and much more regular, and with the various soccer packages available on television, I can see my favorite clubs 20-50 times a year...and there's much more passion week to week.

club footie is the best

all the players no each others strenght and weakness in the clubs

international gives the world star players a reason to play hopeless 4 there clubs

after a big international cup the players are useless at the start of the season which means the clubs will lose out

but the atmosphere at international matches is unreal

One reason why club football is more entertaining is because the players obviously get to spend more time training with each other, whereas in International football, players are lucky to get to spend a week together every few months.

i love club football too. watching match of the day on saturday nights is the highlight of my week. there are so many fantastic footballers in the premiership and so many fantastic football matches such as the 7-4 game between portsmouth and reading. you dont get many international game like that do you unless you play san marino lol. english premiership is the BEST and the most EXCITING league in the whole world

At this stage i prefer club football. Once upon a time they were on a par but continuously watching England, a team full of supposed talent, play like second rate wannabes with less pride than the famous loaf has forced me to give up on them.

Yeah club Football!!! I find watching Arsenal sooooo much more exciting than watching England ( even a 3-0 win was as boring as hell yesterday!)

Club football , Champions league best fo all