Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

does yr family drive you crazy sometimes?

my mom is rt now!

• Ginny

My family specializes in it!! They're being good now though, SSShhhhh!! I don't want them to get started!!

The left wing particular desires that basically talking rationally to babies will lead them to by some skill right this moment adjust their habit, sit down and have a cup of tea with the be sure whilst discussing saving the observed owl and smoking pot. look. take a glance on the inhabitants and alterations in crime point, guidance point, habit, admire, manners, self-discipline or maybe unifying patriotism. whilst there are various clarification why the sixty 5 twelve months olds and under (beginning with the toddler boomers), have fallen from grace (went from #a million in guidance to thirty 6th across the international, checklist crime tiers, despatched the national financial gadget that made the U. S. a superpower distant places, have destroyed the invoice of Rights-The announcement of Independence-The shape), that is tremendously sparkling that the underlying subject is a loss of discipline. babies are no longer pupils. habit expectancies would not make you a bad be sure. corporation rules would not make you strict. imposing discipline by using way of cutting-edge approaches *(of course no longer working by using themselves), besides as discipline by using way of controlled spanking (hand or paddle), and incessant, reliable, attentive and loving parental involvement and interplay IS what's lacking FROM OUR modern SOCIETY. RE-examine THIS final PARAGRAPH AND practice on your place THAT which you're no longer DOING. good luck.

My mom and my sisters are CRAZY and I really don't understand the choices they've made in their lives. It's a no win battle that I've learned not to involve myself in.

As the youngest in a very large family--YES. They all still see me as a 10 year old.

It might be easier to list the times they DON'T drive me crazy these days!

• Definately..!! I just got through a bunch of drama with my mom and sister yesterday... It lasted a week

Both of my parents are dead now. I only wish that they were here to drive me crazy.

my dad sometime drive me crazy

• Mimi

All the time. And my mom is presenty driving me bonkers, too.

God bless them all!

of course!

but id never trade it for anything or anyone else family in the world!