Why did the chicken cross the road " special edition part two"???

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road, reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken07, witch will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, balance you checkbook. Internet Explorer is an inextricable par of eChicken07.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken.

What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

IMMANUEL KANT: The chicken was acting out of a sense of duty to cross the road, as chickens have traditionally crossed roads throughout history.

THE BIBLE : And God came down from heaven, and said unto the chicken:" Thou shalt cross the road". And the chickens crossed the road, and there was nuch rejoicing!.

COLONEL SANDERS : I missed one ???

RICHARD NIXON: The chicken did not crossed the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Youppi ! J'ai réussi à comprendre ce qui est en caractères majuscules... (*)

• 4 years ago

George Bush: The chicken crossed the road? Maybe we should go over there and help him fight!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

oh dear god...i weep for the future of our nation

• 1 decade ago

LOL BILL CLINTON needs a defination : BLOW MY CHICKEN BEEYTCH ;-)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Answer is 'Part 3'

• shy
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

lol wow you got to much time on your hand

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

This was very funny.

• 1 decade ago

did you make that up? that is f**king hilarious!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

lightened up a bit of my day Thanks

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(borin)

ghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

woops sorry i jus fell asleep

how rubbish

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.