Why did the chicken cross the road " special edition part two"???

FREUD: The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road, reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

BILL GATES: I have just released eChicken07, witch will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, balance you checkbook. Internet Explorer is an inextricable par of eChicken07.

ALBERT EINSTEIN: Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the chicken?.

BILL CLINTON: I did not cross the road with THAT chicken.

What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken please?

IMMANUEL KANT: The chicken was acting out of a sense of duty to cross the road, as chickens have traditionally crossed roads throughout history.

THE BIBLE : And God came down from heaven, and said unto the chicken:" Thou shalt cross the road". And the chickens crossed the road, and there was nuch rejoicing!.

COLONEL SANDERS : I missed one ???

RICHARD NIXON: The chicken did not crossed the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road!

Youppi ! J'ai réussi à comprendre ce qui est en caractères majuscules... (*)

George Bush: The chicken crossed the road? Maybe we should go over there and help him fight!

oh dear god...i weep for the future of our nation

LOL BILL CLINTON needs a defination : BLOW MY CHICKEN BEEYTCH ;-)

Answer is 'Part 3'

• shy

lol wow you got to much time on your hand

This was very funny.

did you make that up? that is f**king hilarious!!!!!!!

lightened up a bit of my day Thanks

• bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

(borin)

ghuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

woops sorry i jus fell asleep

how rubbish