Actual proof that there is no God.?

By proof I mean actual, tangible evidence, supported by sense baring traits--can you see, taste, touch, feel, or smell undeniable, that God does not exist? Scientific, reproducible evidence/data, well validated, is acceptable. Short of that, I will accept a valid, well written "logical" proof that God... show more By proof I mean actual, tangible evidence, supported by sense baring traits--can you see, taste, touch, feel, or smell undeniable, that God does not exist? Scientific, reproducible evidence/data, well validated, is acceptable. Short of that, I will accept a valid, well written "logical" proof that God does not exist. Bare in mind, I want only serious responses. If you are angry or are overly emotional in your responses, please don't respond. Thank you for your time.
Update: UPDATED COMMENT: What I was looking for was an argument in the case of or against logical conclusions. For instance if bango exists then god (as considered from the viewpoint of most all major religions) for all intents and purposes doesn't exist. I don't think the pope would agree that God is nothing... show more UPDATED COMMENT:

What I was looking for was an argument in the case of or against logical conclusions. For instance if bango exists then god (as considered from the viewpoint of most all major religions) for all intents and purposes doesn't exist. I don't think the pope would agree that God is nothing more than the absence of everything.

Since, by definition, bango can either exist or not, then either way, there is no God. There are no other alternatives (you can't have a partial bango) then we've conclusively shown God isn't. My point is that arguments as flawed as this have been force fed to most of us for years now, except we just ignore the holes because they tell us not to think about those while at the same time feeding us even more convoluted logic. Yet people buy it. Billions of them. Makes me wonder about us as a species. It also adds to the list of solid arguments for God's existence.