Ladies, guys too, what are your opinions please?

This is a question that might make someone uncomfortable, but I would like input from the over 50 people. I have known this for a long time, that I am apparently hopelesly old fashioned and out of date with today's moral standards. HOW do the rest of you deal with this? Are you on board with what is... show more This is a question that might make someone uncomfortable, but I would like input from the over 50 people.

I have known this for a long time, that I am apparently hopelesly old fashioned and out of date with today's moral standards.

HOW do the rest of you deal with this? Are you on board with what is "expected" and accepted in the dating world?

It seems that today a woman meets a guy, and within a few hours is giving him a BJ. No one seems to bat any eye over this. I find it horrifying and disgusting.

I dont even like kissing a "stranger" you just met !

I have no wish, desire and simply cannot could not bring myself to fit into this "service mentality" so many woman seem to have today.

To me oral sex is an extremely intimate thing, and I find it disgusting to even think about anyone and everyone --- well dammit to me its just disrespecting yourself. I cant see ever fitting into the "new dating scene".

Thoughts? Opinions? Anyone?
Update: Men my age are dating much younger women and seem to now feel this is "normal and expected" behavior. I am from a different generation. My mind doesnt go there, and neither does the rest of the required body parts. Am I just hopelessly out of date and destined to not date or have a relationship... show more Men my age are dating much younger women and seem to now feel this is "normal and expected" behavior.

I am from a different generation. My mind doesnt go there, and neither does the rest of the required body parts.

Am I just hopelessly out of date and destined to not date or have a relationship because of it?
Update 2: When I was younger we had a word for women like that :-(
Update 3: Ok I have another thing to say here, VIAGRA. Older men are being told by the media and whomever that they need to take viagra to "get back into the game". I dont know about you other ladies but I dont want an energizer bunny in the bedroom - if you need it for dysfunction fine, but just so you can... show more Ok I have another thing to say here, VIAGRA. Older men are being told by the media and whomever that they need to take viagra to "get back into the game". I dont know about you other ladies but I dont want an energizer bunny in the bedroom - if you need it for dysfunction fine, but just so you can "go all day" ? No thanks. IMO making love begins long before you hit the sack, and goes on long after the deed is done. Its talking, respecting each other, getting to know what each of you think and feel - walking on the beach, whatever. Its NOT just doing the deed, and how often you can do it.

I am so out of date. Casual sex is just not for me. As in "yah thanks see you around". What is that?

I have asked my son to explain this new morality to me but he cant, not so that I understand it anyhow. :-(
Update 4: LOL I keep adding to this, didnt have enough room to put in not just oral sex, though thats the rant I am am now, I mean even sex. If you wouldnt lend someone your car why the hell would you lend them your body to have their fun with? And Libras need to be seduced via the mind, intellectually, before we... show more LOL I keep adding to this, didnt have enough room to put in not just oral sex, though thats the rant I am am now, I mean even sex. If you wouldnt lend someone your car why the hell would you lend them your body to have their fun with?

And Libras need to be seduced via the mind, intellectually, before we consider it. Its hard to find a truly intellectual man because so many seem to be on the prowl and if they dont figure you are easy pickings they move on to someone they think is.