What accountability issues do "nice guys" often have?

I'm thinking nice guys often have these problems they aren't aware of as problems or aren't willing to work on them. *Other than not recognizing that women aren't attracted to indecisive doormats: -Neurosis -Possessiveness -Love addiction, codependency. -Inability to differentiate between... show more I'm thinking nice guys often have these problems they aren't aware of as problems or aren't willing to work on them.
*Other than not recognizing that women aren't attracted to indecisive doormats:
-Neurosis
-Possessiveness
-Love addiction, codependency.
-Inability to differentiate between fun/teasing and when a woman is really interested in him.
-Champagne taste (in women) on a beer budget.

Comment on this list. What would you add?
Update: I put "nice guy" in quotes for a reason. Also, it's obvious about the doormat/pedestal thing, I'm interested in the less obvious problems with "nice guys," like narcissism. Narcissism is a new concept to me with regards to "nice guys."
Update 2: Gnu sense, women don't have the market cornered with regards to accountability problems. Reality hurts sometimes, and could, I suppose, lead to what you've described a bit. But, the quotes are there for a reason. I'm asking what the problems are with the problem nice guy, not just a guy who is nice. If... show more Gnu sense, women don't have the market cornered with regards to accountability problems. Reality hurts sometimes, and could, I suppose, lead to what you've described a bit. But, the quotes are there for a reason. I'm asking what the problems are with the problem nice guy, not just a guy who is nice. If "nice guys" were more aware of the things they're doing wrong, they could empower/improve themselves. It's too bad you read into my question the way you have.
Update 3: Brother Happy, that's true. Although Gnu is perceiving too many risks, the one you pointed out should be kept in mind.