Anonymous

Lying CV ......?

I told a lie in my CV.

Now i'm accepted working in that company and i'm afraid if i am asked to do the skill i wrote in my CV.

What can happen to me?

What should i do? Though i learn that skill now, i wont be good enough in that :(

Favorite Answer

sweetie dnt behave as if u have never lied live with it how big is it?anyway sweetie my dad always said whn u lie get the one close to the truth thts wht u shd do.dnt say nuthing tht stuff will go on ya s s u dnt want tht or quit but never repent everyone lies at one point in life oky

How important is the skill to your job? Can you learn more to fill in the gaps? If you tell them you will be fired, so try and hid it and learn as much as you can from people who have that skill. And don't do it again, its OK or flourish on skills, but not outright lie.

Anywhere I've worked, misrepresenting your skills is a fireable offense. I suppose it depends on how important the skill is.

If its fundamental to your job, I'd suggest getting really good at it really quickly.

You can only try to learn the skill as good as possible or else maybe you can tell this honestly to your manager, but you can get fired easily....

First, make sure your goal,

then, stick to it.

This is the only way to achieve your goal successfully.

Good Luck!

Tsk Tsk

Maybe you should work at perfecting that 'missing' skill on your own time.....and consider the negative effects of fabricating the truth, for future reference.

What can happen to you? You can be fired for cause and not receive any unemployment benefits.

Get crackin learning that skill!

urus pedidi gen be