if psychics can see the future why can't they predict future winning lottery numbers?

Favorite Answer

Time is a concept,you can see the future in your mind some people have the ability to visulise the future some more acuratly then others.

Numbers(maths) is a type of languge used to measure life you cant use numbers and get them right in a prediction which is a concept (the future) If you do get them right its because the odds were in your favor.This could happen to anyone

Numbers to a concept event (the future)do not exist untill the event has happend.

Numbers are an interpritation of something that allready exists or has happened normally related to non concept ideas.

lol rach( im confused)it dose make some sort of sence

Most psychics are obviously phonies. But I believe some people truly have psychic abilities (though I'm willing to bet very few actually become "psychics").

Pyschic phenomena is very personal and emotional (thus, I can't see people who are gnuinely psychic being able/willing to focus on it daily and make it a profession... it would rip them apart and drive them completely crazy). What they can detect is generally more of a feeling, a sense of understanding, the "spirit" of a time or situation, so to speak. Some may be able to see people and places and things, but still very much focused on the ethereal aspects of those.

Thus, lottery numbers probably don't cut it. They just aren't "important". The whole idea of being "psychic" is based on intuition, which is emotional in nature... Some people are clairvoyant enough to pick out exact facts and details from that emotional realisation, but I don't think there are many cases when lottery numbers would fall into that.

well psychics cannot predict everything,

they see only what god or whatever power they have chose to show them,

For sake of argument ... Suppose if you had a limited vision of future, what would it be that you would be able to make out ?

I think you would make out the macroscopic picture of whats going in the world like a war or a catastrophe, but not the details like winning lottery numbers , results of football matches and stuff :)

Additionally there are hundred's of phonies as well :) so that also explains part of argument.

i think its possible for humans to get a feeling when something bad is about to happen to them. there is no way that things can be predicted down to such details. however when it gets cloudy we know that its about to rain, when we get a breeze we know a wind is on its way, we can never tell what the scale of these will be though. personally i don't think what astrologers or so called psychics are doing is right. Einstein said science is beautiful but not when you make money out of it.

Because they can not just predict anything, things just come to them. That is what I believe anyway. I believe that there are psychics out there that are real.

I dont think they can just say, whats going to happen to bob next year, it just comes to them.

Cause most psychics can't see their own future just whoever comes to their mind.

because the smart ones (which i would think most of them are) know the truth. they know that in order to get something, you have give something back and for them is not worth it at all, thats the universal law of karma. they are not into material things anyway. they would rather have fun with their powers. their powers are more important to them than money. having powers is also more flexible than being wealthy. but remember something, with power comes responsiblity. one other thing i want to add is that no one can predict the EXACT future.

because they are not allowed to. Full stop.

Nor can they predict about their own life.

If you research the subject seriously : they all say the same thing.

Does not mean they are FAKE - some anyway -..it is the law of the universe.

• Dawna

One wiccan priest has ever done this. I saw an article in the newspaper about it once, and never seen it happen again in my 45 years of life on earth.

maybe because they are faking it?

most people who claim they are "psychic" only have psychic visions.. they cant usually just controll they're psychicness to work whenever they want. they just say they have psychic visions and stuff like that. cause there are people who accually do.

Source(s): my mindd, and expiriances.