how to make alcohol at home with easily available products (using vegetables,fruits,etc..)?

something like vodka,beer...

Favorite Answer

There is actually a lot of "at home kits" for distilling spirits, brewing beers, and making wine.

I've made my own wines by the 5 gallon barrels and they are pretty damn good.

Only thing is with wine is you have to let it sit there a while, so you cant just throw together a batch and have it the next day.

I'd think something like Vodka would be very easily made. The difference in cheap vodka and expensive vodka really very big as compared to the darker liquors, because those are aged. The big difference is impurities, which are easy to get rid of.

Take a look at this site for an idea on kits.

http://www.hambletonbard.com/English/Homebrew_Prod...

I'd also recommend grabbing something like a Brita or Pur water filter if you are going to make the Vodka. You can run the vodka through the filter after it is made about 3-5 times and it will take out all the impurities. The process does not take very long either. In college I would do this with a cheap vodka like Popov and it would be just as good as a Smirnoff or Stolichnaya.

I would not recommend it for something like vodka Martinis though, I would prefer purchasing Absolut. But that is just personal preference.

Also if you are looking to add flavoring, that is just as easy but can be saved for a different question I am sure.

seriously what sort of question is this

r u trying to make moonshine why dont u just go to the store and buy the cheapest garbage and save yourself from all that hassle and the terrible taste that u r going to create