In Notepad, can i use the "replace" feature to place a new line / carriage return in a document?

I have a large document with thousands of words, about 20 on each line, seperated by 4 spaces - i want to get them so each word is on a seperate line. Can i use the replace feature in notepad to replace these seperating spaces with some kind of carriage return character to make them all on one line... show more I have a large document with thousands of words, about 20 on each line, seperated by 4 spaces - i want to get them so each word is on a seperate line.

Can i use the replace feature in notepad to replace these seperating spaces with some kind of carriage return character to make them all on one line each?

I've also got ms word so if anyone knows if it can be done in this software, that would be just as good.

Thanks folks!

Peace