Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Which is better adam sandler movie?

1. CLICK

2. WEDDING SINGER

3. Spanglish

4. Punch-Drunk Love

5. Reign Over Me

Also can you name a better one except (Longest Yard, Waterboy, Big daddy, Billy Madison, and Happy Gilmorino) I have got all these dvds

.

I just want the best one I aint got already innit.

Either the 5 ones i wrote or any other thats goos but i aint got

HOW THE HELL DID I GET 45 RESPONSES IN 12 MINUTES- THATS AMAZING

,

• jinx

wedding singer

The Wedding Singer

Wedding Singer

The two that I like are, "The Wedding Singer" and "Punch-Drunk Love".

"The Wedding Singer" I loved because it was all based in the 80s. Him and Drew meshed so well together. The soundtrack was awesome. I loved how Alexis Arquette played a Boy George character. This movie had laughs and it was really touching.

I liked "Punch Drunk Love" because he went out of his element and tried something different. Unlike Spanglish, which seemed like a mess. This movie had the best cinematography and a really nice story. He did very well in this dramatic role.

Punch-Drunk Love definately.

That movie was stupendous on so many levels. Adam Sandler handled his character perfectly infusing his comedy roots with a layer of depth never before seen. His dramatic performance was spectacular and his ability to transition into dark comedy was seamless.

His performance was just the icing however for that film. The direction was top notch. Cinematography was highly enjoyable with the almost lyrical usage of color. The writing set a tone that fit perfectly. And overall, the film was just a well executed production.

The best one is 50 First Dates. Someone borrowed my copy from me like 2 years ago and won't give it back it's a great movie. I also really like Spanglish but 50 First Dates is definitely a lot better. Mr. Deeds is also pretty good, and I really liked I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, I think that comes out on DVD in like a month.

1. 50 First Dates

2. I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

3. Spanglish

4. Mr. Deeds

I guess that's the order I would say I love Big Daddy too!! but you already have it.

Probably Click although The Wedding Singer and Mr Deeds are also good.

Wedding singer is more universal and has cross gender appeal. Punch drunk love is very good but more of an artistic movie, less commerical..still very funny. (both are..)

Sandler probably shows more range in punch drunk love. Plus there is Phillip Seymour hoffman's character and emily Watson.

Weddign singer has good ensemble and memorable lines. Buy both. I heard the rest suck. Definately stay away from litttle nicky.

• Soda

Out of the 5 I like Wedding Singer

Little Nicky, Mr Deeds and 50 First Dates are pretty good too.

Loved the Wedding Singer but don't forget 50 first dates, another one with drew barrymore

• Cubs39

I'd go with Wedding Singer from that list. Outside that list and what you already have though, I'm actually a fan of Mr. Deeds.