Bet
Bet asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Stargate Atlantis episode season three?

What's your favorite Stargate Atlantis episode from season three? Why? Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Here's my favorite episode(s) from season three.Sorry there's more than one!

Echoes-I think it was like the first Stargate Atlantis episode I'd ever seen,just LOVED the set,and everyone had earaches (which I found quite peculiar,since most shows,the normal injury is to get shot.)

The Ark-Cool.

Sateda-Good,but very sad.

The Return,Pt.1 & 2-O'NEILL! It was hilarious,and the part with the turtles...(Beckett had turtles as pets and was worried about them,Sheppard suggested eating them!). And the part where they leave Atlantis....

Tao Of Rodney-The only downside being that the show was mostly about Rodney,it was very funny.

Phantoms-Pretty good,'cept some parts of it was confusing.....(like,who's alive and who's dead?).

The season finale (don't know the title)-Wild! And now they're lost in space...Seems like getting in trouble is their specialty.

Funny thing,these are all the episodes I've seen from that season!

I just bought this season a few days ago and having finally seen it, I can say that it's awesome! Although I liked every episode without Lucius Lavin, my favorite episode of the season is "Prodigy" because of all the sweet special effects. As I said though, it was a great season. Here's an annoyingly in depth list of the other episodes that rank among my favorite.

"McKay and Mrs. Miller" - Who can forget about Meredith?

"The Return" (both parts) - When you mix the Atlantis cast with Jack O'Neill, Richard Woolsey, a couple hundred Ancients, and a group of robots who like to stick their hands in people's heads, you're bound to come up with something good! Okay, maybe not, but it turned out great.

"Echoes" - QUOTE ...the Canadian Football League is a joke...Meredith. UNQUOTE

"Tao of Rodney" - McKay swiped a donut, read people's minds, invented a new math, and even made the lights flicker!

"Sunday" - I feel so mad everytime I see Beckett make the hand-off! Why him?!

"Vengeance" - I don't care if this was a rip-off of the average monster movie, I liked it.

"First Strike" - Again, great special effects...and references to Marvel comic books.

• Tom L

I haven't seen much of it, but I really liked Vengeance. Again, just very entertaining, especially watchig\ng SGA deal with the concenquences of their action.

none