George Bush goes to Hell JOKE?

George Bush dies and goes to hell.

The devil is waiting for him and says "You're on my list but I have no room for you, but you HAVE to stay". "I have 3 people who weren't as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, and you will take their place. YOU can decide who leaves."

In room one was Richard Nixon diving into a pool of water over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell.

George said. "Hell NO! I'm not a good swimmer and don't think I could do that all day long."

The devil led him to the next room. Tony Blair had a hammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time.

George said "Hell No! I've got a problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony."

The devil opened a third door. In it, Bill Clinton was lying on the floor, arms staked over his head and his legs staked spread eagled. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best.

George Bush said "Hell Yes"

The devil smiled and said.... "MONICA, you're free to go!"

• D J

LOL! LOL! For once, I can't wait to get to work!

Hahahahahaha!

I don't get it. Why would Bill Clinton be in hell? He never did anything bad. Well, unless you count getting a BJ bad, which most patriarchial religions don't.

The first one wasn't Richard Nixon, it was Ted Kennedy.

I Like It ,sums up Bush In 1 Word C---s----r

Classic. Lol

MONICA was replaced with Bush to do what Bush does Best

And IAROTFLMAO

• cats

Ha Ha! Funny! 10!

Hahaha a great and funny joke. right for bush!

Thats friggin HILARIOUS!!!!!!! never heard that one before....

Thanks for the laughs!! The only joke today that has made me laugh!!