Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Kind of a weird question...does this turn you on?? normal?

Does anyone else get extremely turned on by a guy when they say comforting words to them. If you're worked up and a guy is just like "calm down, take a deep breath" does that turn you on like a lot...is that normal? lol

yes i think it does... because your emotions are working up on you... it makes you feel so good because he is trying to comfort you... i think its normal. :)

It doesn't turn me on. When I'm worked up I don't want somebody to tell me to 'calm down', I want them to hand me a weapon and say 'lets go' But maybe if it was a girl and they were nice and smiley and gave me a big hug maybe that would work.

It does kind of turn me on, not alot but I think it's cause their showing you that you care. They show their sensitive side and that doesn't happen very often. So yeah I'd defiantly say that it's normal.

not for me. but if the guy says the words "silly" or "goofy" it turns me on

I agree with you completely. I love that too.

hahaha no i like naughty things

yes, it turns me on a lot :) bec. he notices me :)

Hmmmmm....No, not really!