Does she like me, i need some reassurance? Plz answer?

She is somewhat nervous around me now.She used to flirt with me some and would always come up and talk to me. She doesnt really say anything to me unless i start a conversation or we are with some friends. She glances at me, and if she is not look at me she is looking towards me. She would look at me and when i... show more She is somewhat nervous around me now.She used to flirt with me some and would always come up and talk to me. She doesnt really say anything to me unless i start a conversation or we are with some friends. She glances at me, and if she is not look at me she is looking towards me. She would look at me and when i would look at her she would look away quick.She flirts with my friends eventhough she said that they were no more than friends.We were playing wii at school today and everytime i handed her the remote, our finger tips/hands would always touch.Last nighther mom came up to me and knew my name and everything eventhough i have never met her mom. Today she kept calling me like a computer wiz and stuff. A screensaver came on and i noticed when the screen was black she was looking into it and it looked like she was looking at me and i was looking at her reflection and we locked eyes alot during class. She glanced at me some today
Update: I was looking at a picture we took this summer and noticed she had her hand on my shoulder pulling me towards her instead of the other girl that was with us. In class she and i talked some and the whole time we talked we looked into each others eyes. I made the remark that i was hungry and she found it funny. She... show more I was looking at a picture we took this summer and noticed she had her hand on my shoulder pulling me towards her instead of the other girl that was with us. In class she and i talked some and the whole time we talked we looked into each others eyes. I made the remark that i was hungry and she found it funny. She even waited for me outside of my last hour class to give me my homework for another class. Also on all of our emails, I am the first person she sends them to. Like on the list of people she has sent them to my name is the first on the list. She complimented me on my speech for student council and brags and compliments me playing guitar. The other day i was drinking my coke and she asked a friend shortly after if she could get a drink of his water, well while she was drinking it she was looking at me. She sat the bottle down and she quit looking at my face and was either looking at what i was wearing or my class ring.