Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Kind of a weird question...does this turn you on?? normal?

Does anyone else get extremely turned on by a guy when they say comforting words to them. If you're worked up and a guy is just like "calm down, take a deep breath" does that turn you on like a lot...is that normal? lol

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

lol no...it would calm me down...but hey..if that gets u going....take advantage of it. lol

• 1 decade ago

Wow, that is sort of hard to say, cause the last guy I ever fell in love with said that to me and I wanted to jump on his lap and lets just say that yeah, it was a turn on, and sad to say I wish it never ended.

Source(s): Lost much.
  • 1 decade ago

Well I am a guy ... but I dont think its weird at all. Girls get turned on easiest when they are relaxed(/drunk). And it also conveys that the guy has some power, making him more attractive.

• 1 decade ago

well im a guy but just getting compliments from a girl and her comforting me does kinda make me horny not majorly but it turns ME on

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

omg. i totally agree. that is a huge turn-on. i really haven't figured it out yet but ya... lol. especially if it's a hot guy or a guy that i like. :D

Source(s): getting excited just thinking about it.... lol.
  • Mary
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah a little and it's normal.

• 1 decade ago

No, it doesn't turn me on. However, it does go very appreciated for I can see that they are genuinely concerned.

• 1 decade ago

nope not really lol. sorry

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.