Which other rally driver died in the last few years?

Which other former rally driver died in the last few years.

If I remember it correctly, they also died in a helecopter crash.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Rally driver Richard Burns died from cancer, superbike rider Steve Hislop died in a helicopter crash a few years ago.

RIP Colin and the other passengers

• 1 decade ago

Richard Burns Died from cancer and Michael "Beef" Park died during the Wales Rally GB following a crash at Margam Park

• 3 years ago

Disagree, yet in particular because of the fact you're defining the concern incorrectly. For starters, "The Media" isn't monolithic. for this reason, some media retailers do an "ok" pastime reporting (a minimum of the countless time) and a few do a foul pastime. Secondly, jointly as there are various examples of media retailers showing a bias against Israel, that bias isn't unavoidably manifested as showing "undue concentration on the suffering of the Palestinians on the rate of all others" yet fairly in distinctive approaches. for this reason, what i think of is suited is incredibly to concentration on specific examples of the place the media "have been given it incorrect" and why.

• 1 decade ago

I remember Graham Hill died too in an aircraft crash

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It makes you think twice before attaching your name to a new model of a Subaru Impreza doesnt it.

Much respect to Colin & Richard RIP

• Al
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Richard Burns died not that long ago, but he died of cancer

• 1 decade ago

Richard Burns, he died of brain cancer.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

richard burns

the chief of suburi also had a near miss, ironically the same afternoon as mr mcrae was reported to of died.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/essex/6997784.s...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.