How to reflash Samsung D900i imei stating all 0's?

I bought a samsung d900i from tescos taday on a 02 payg network, i surfed the internet to look for a unlock code so i can use my vodafone sim card (could not get the phone on the vodafone network) when i entered the unlock code it said that the eeprom was being reset and then when it rebooted it stating saying no... show more I bought a samsung d900i from tescos taday on a 02 payg network, i surfed the internet to look for a unlock code so i can use my vodafone sim card (could not get the phone on the vodafone network) when i entered the unlock code it said that the eeprom was being reset and then when it rebooted it stating saying no service and when i do *#06# to check the imei it has just 15 0's...

I researched the internet and it states that the eeprom needs to be reflashed...who do i do it or can i take it to a shop in my area and would they be able to do it (Hopefully within the hour)...

Please help as i just paid £120 for the thing only today and i cant exactly take it back to Tesco's
3 answers