cats

Poll: Shrimp, Clams, Oysters, Mussels, Whiting, Flounder, Crab Legs, Crawfish, Oysters on the Half Shell?

What is your favorite seafood? Do you like seafood?

Favorite Answer

Yes I love it all..Can I have 4 lbs of boiled craw fish,A pound of crab legs,Some fried oysters, some fried shrimp,clams and whiting, one baked flounder and for dessert 2 dozen oysters on the half shell

I love clams, mussels, and shrimps. All kinds of seafood

Crab Legs and Shrimp ( the Jumbo kind)!

Chilled steamed lobster with drawn butter. Sheer heaven.

A good platter of shellfish on the half shell with cocktail sauce is a good second choice.

Yummy!

• wwhrd

I can eat crab legs until the manager of the restaurant makes me leave. Seriously, I can eat them in huge quantities. Do not take me to the all you can eat crab place, you will die of embarrassment.

• M. H.

lobster, crab legs!!! shrimp - broiled. cooked clams, oysters, and mussels. and tuna, mahi mahi, grouper, flounder, etc.....i love seafood. my fave.

Crab Legs...

Better than Mother's milk...

The stuff on the Fancy Feast commercials looks good.Lucky cats.

Crawfish.

I love seafood.

crab legs are the best... then swordfish and halibut.... not a big oyster fan but everything else is good....