Whats Your Favourite Chocolate Bar??????

I want serious consideration, imagine this was the one and only chocolate bar you could ever eat ???

56 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

well its not really a bar but maltesers luv em could eat em all day long wots urs?

• 4 years ago

I love Dark Chocolate Milky Ways!

• 1 decade ago

Nestle Caramac

• red D
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

mmm.chocolate!dont get me sarted!im sitting with 3 choclate wrappers on my desk! 2 timeoutd and an aero

the thing is i cant answer ure question because i go through phases.i went through a double decker phase then a wholenut.then dairy milk caramel.at the moment its aero chocolate.

but if it ws my last chocolate then itd hav to be wispa.remember them??yummmmyy

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Snickers Crunch

• ceegt
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Tough Question. I don't honestly think I have just one single favorite. Reese's peanut butter cups are high on the list, but I also love the Take Five bar...and who can resist a Snickers now and then?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A snickers ice cream.It is a chocolate bar, albeit very cold.

Yum.

• 1 decade ago

Are we only allowed one? Ooh, thats not fair now is it!

Well, i could say many but ultimately you cannot beat a snickers. Most chocolate bars you can eat and get sick of, but snickers you never get fed up with. Classic

• SLH
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Gosh, do I have to choose only one? My choice would have to be fair-trade and dark chocolate. Several brands now satisfy those criteria but if I absolutely had to select one, it would be Green & Black's Maya Gold - heaven!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Snickers

• 1 decade ago

Toblerone

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.