Yagsemash! What does it mean, if it means anything?

I know Borat says it, but we have this bloke in the office and he is driving me crazy saying it every day and not once only. He doesn't know what it means if it does mean anything, anyone has any idea?

• KB

yes, its supposed to mean hi, how are you in Khazacstan (sorry for my spelling!)

Just ignore him!!

I work with a guy how says 'hear me now' ALL the time...That was Ali G's thing, bout 5 years ago... or sometimes if Im lucky he deviates to 'Am I bovvered?' I find not paying attention makes it easier!!!

Good luck!!

Hugging To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate. Film To dream that you are watching a film, signifies that you are analyzing yourself and your own thoughts without being emotionally attached. Jogging To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes. Voices To hear voices in your dream, signifies a message from the unconscious or spiritual realm. This is all I've got I couldn't find anything about (love letters)

Yagsemash is how Borat says, 'Poop yr pants!'

Its sort of a Kasakh way of saying "break a leg!"

Source(s): Conversations with Uncle A-hole

It's actually Polish - correctly written "jak się masz - and pronounced "yak shay mash" (more or less); it means "How are you?"

It means 'I am a sad co ck who likes trying to be funny, but fails everytime'

Polish for How are you?

yeh, means pissss offfff

maybe is just another joke

but if you want to be shure, use a transalate

it means in Polish: How are you.

i think its ment to be hello but i dunno if it really does