Yagsemash! What does it mean, if it means anything?

I know Borat says it, but we have this bloke in the office and he is driving me crazy saying it every day and not once only. He doesn't know what it means if it does mean anything, anyone has any idea?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • KB
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

yes, its supposed to mean hi, how are you in Khazacstan (sorry for my spelling!)

Just ignore him!!

I work with a guy how says 'hear me now' ALL the time...That was Ali G's thing, bout 5 years ago... or sometimes if Im lucky he deviates to 'Am I bovvered?' I find not paying attention makes it easier!!!

Good luck!!

• 4 years ago

Hugging To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate. Film To dream that you are watching a film, signifies that you are analyzing yourself and your own thoughts without being emotionally attached. Jogging To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes. Voices To hear voices in your dream, signifies a message from the unconscious or spiritual realm. This is all I've got I couldn't find anything about (love letters)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yagsemash is how Borat says, 'Poop yr pants!'

Its sort of a Kasakh way of saying "break a leg!"

Source(s): Conversations with Uncle A-hole
  • 1 decade ago

It's actually Polish - correctly written "jak się masz - and pronounced "yak shay mash" (more or less); it means "How are you?"

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It means 'I am a sad co ck who likes trying to be funny, but fails everytime'

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Polish for How are you?

• 1 decade ago

yeh, means pissss offfff

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe is just another joke

but if you want to be shure, use a transalate

• 1 decade ago

it means in Polish: How are you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think its ment to be hello but i dunno if it really does

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.