Samiya asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

why did kate wash cuddle cat?

is this a sign of her (possible) guilt? she said she kept it with her because it reminds her of madeleine and has her distinctive smell, so what happened when it got a bit dirty? she washed it! why on earth would you do that?

by the way im not saying she's guily of murder or even accidental death but im struggling to understand things like this

Update:

if you're bored of the mccanns or you've seen this question 10 times before please don't bother answering with ignorant comments

Update 2:

its not another wild claim, KATE MCCANN said she washed it because she carried it about everywhere and it got dirty

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

omg i really want to believe that they are innocent but the more i read about them the more suspicious i am off them.

• 4 years ago

actually no ! but do i believe it, again no, for a start think about it no one stores dirty nappies in a car or tranfers them to another place that is ..... what's the word oh iv'e got it ludicrus . well thats the word they.ve been using for ages. plus if we are led to believe that the bodily fluids were sufficiant enough to seep throug the carpet into the wheel well they had to be pretty dam sodden anyone who has changed a nappy knows that they are built to hold water. i have changed nappies on several occasions and on only one of these occasions did the nappy become so sodden that it broke down and disintergrated you could not pick it up it was every where . so if their nappies were like that i would be asking some serious questions about how they look after their children because if the nappies were that bad its a case of neglect plus if you were for some unknown reason of insanity wante to put dirty nappies in a car you would put them into another bag or container not next to clothing etc . all i can say they must be pretty dirty people and also responible of neglect of their two other children . so much for being responsible parents

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

how many times do the parents of missing/murdered children leave their rooms and possessions untouched/unchanged for years after?

this would seem to be a good yardstick to judge normal behaviour against

i cannot speak for kate mccann or her reasons for her behaviour in this matter, but washing the toy and changing the scent of the child, her last and most tangible link to Maddie flies in the face of anything i would perceive to be the norm

• SAPPER
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Just another speculative question. At no stage have the Portuguese police divulged any evidence they may posses Everything you have read or seen has been pure speculation by the press and television. And without a shred of evidence the worlds amateur detectives have already solved the case. Why not wait till the case comes to court.?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • SYJ
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

If it is true then it seems odd to wash a toy she is said to treasure which was connected with her daughter as she had said it stayed with her because of Maddy's smell. Washing it could have caused it to disintegrate so a bit of a risk don't you think?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i find that really strange i have kids ones got a special tatty old blanket and another a teddy they scream blue murder if you even meantion washing them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She washed cuddle cat to get rid of forensic evidence,pure and simple.you would never consider washing a missing child's toy ,unless the toy was going to somehow incriminate you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why are people ignorant if they don't agree with you.

It is an answer forum too. Not just for questions. Maybe people ARE fed up with it. You don't seem to get the message, but you don't have to decry them, for replying. They are entitled to an opinion.

Struggle away in your understanding but I am sure it will all come out in the wash.

• 1 decade ago

Yes she explained it as being full of sun cream at the time, but I didnt believe her then and I dont now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

God only knows!

It's not something a mother would do, when her daughter is missing! You would want to keep her scent on it at all times!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

sorry to say but i think that maddies parents killed her and kate had wshed the kids smell of the toy

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.