Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

Do You think Hala Gorani from CNN is symphatizing with islamic terrorists since she is from Syria?

Her strange voice suggests that to me. I read that the voice is the mirror of the soul. Her parents are from Syria. I will vote for best answer...write everything that comes into Your mind.

Favorite Answer

THE PRESIDENT IS A GOOD MATE TO BIN LADEN, THE GOVERNMENT IS BIASED TO THE SAUDIES, WHAT DAMAGE CAN ONE REPORTER DO AGAINST SUCH ODDS.

Do you know why there are terrorists in this world? hunh?

Did you know Osama Bin Ladin was originally trained by the USA themselves? if you did then i guess you still haven't figured out wots goin on. I havnt the time or simply cant be bothered to argue so heres wot i think...

its actually the eyes are the windows to the soul

so wot if her parents are from Syria does that make her a terrorist also as well as a sympathiser hunh?

Would you please care to tell me why someones opinion such as her matters so much, its her life her choice weather she wants to support the bloody terrorists or not.

Another thing all those ISLAMIC terrorists are not Muslims because in Islam it is forbidden to commit suicide! If only you people where literate enough to know such things then you wouldn't relate such events and people to Muslims!

sorry, but you asked for everything that comes in my mind,this is quite long but i have a lot more to say, however i won't continue, i might offend someone! I just can't do that!

thnx for the 2 points though! ;o)

If the Saudies pulled out all their money from the US they would be bankrupt. So why don't you ask about the Bush's & the Bin Ladens and all the money that has been paid to them.