Ph.D. in Parapsychology?

Where can I get a reputable Ph.D. in Parapsychology? I'm from the USA and we just don't have one here! If you know one, even better know one that's offered online, please tell me!
Update: I'm not looking for an opinion on whether or not Parapsychology is a good livelihood. I'm an author, paranormal investigator and research psychologist and I want to get a Ph.D. in Parapsychology to teach it at the college level, I do NOT want to merely minor in Parapsychology. I don't care if you think... show more I'm not looking for an opinion on whether or not Parapsychology is a good livelihood. I'm an author, paranormal investigator and research psychologist and I want to get a Ph.D. in Parapsychology to teach it at the college level, I do NOT want to merely minor in Parapsychology. I don't care if you think it's not a "lucrative career."