cannot get into bt yahoo mail and bt yahoo home page?

internet explorer say cannot open internet site //home bt yahoo com/ operation aborted can anyone tell me how to get this sorted out please. thanks in advance

Give it an hour or so and try again.

There is a glitch at the moment. I've been trying to get into my Yahoo mail for a couple of hours unsuccessfully. If you don't need it for anything urgent try leaving it until tomorrow and then logging out and back in again (if it will let you).

http://uk.yahoo.com/ is the one I use. I have yahoo mail and answers etc... I have mine set as my homepage so its the first page I go to when coming online

Iv never heard of it being bt before...

Hope this helps!

Snap Ive tried with my mail tonight and having the same sort of problem, cant open any mail now it wont even let me sign out, I'm leaving it till tomorrow and hopefully it will sort itself out.

I am not shure about yahoo but when it came to MSN I had to go into my properties and change my settings of my fire wall. Or some times if your computer is not cleaned it will then kick you out of certain sites.

I hope this helps...

i had this all day yesterday, had to go through internet explorer with the yahoo! tool bar and when came on here i was on the USA site for 2hrs and did`nt realise? it`ll come back in time.