Why do people who don't believe in God use his name in a derogatory manner?

"JESUS CHRIST", AND "JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY" ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DEROGATORY EXCLAMATIONS. THEY ARE USED BY BELIEVING CHRISTIANS TO PRAISE HIM AND WORSHIP HIM. THEY ARE ONLY TO BE USED IN REVERENCE AND PRAISE. TO USE THEM IN ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BLASPHEME THE NAME OF GOD, WHICH VIOLATES ONE... show more "JESUS CHRIST", AND "JESUS CHRIST ALMIGHTY" ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DEROGATORY EXCLAMATIONS. THEY ARE USED BY BELIEVING CHRISTIANS TO PRAISE HIM AND WORSHIP HIM. THEY ARE ONLY TO BE USED IN REVERENCE AND PRAISE. TO USE THEM IN ANY OTHER WAY IS TO BLASPHEME THE NAME OF GOD, WHICH VIOLATES ONE OF THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN HIM, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT OR NEED TO CALL HIS NAME. WHEN YOU DO SO NEGATIVELY YOU INSULT AND OFFEND EVERY CHRISTIAN. PLEASE, FIND ANOTHER WAY TO EXPRESS YOUR DISPLEASURE THAN MISUSING A NAME WE CHRISTIANS LOVE AND HOLD DEAR TO OUR HEARTS. (PLEASE, PARDON THE "ALL CAPS". I'M NOT SHOUTING. I DON'T SEE VERY WELL ANYMORE AND IT ALLOWS ME TO CONTINUE USING A COMPUTER.) IT'S RUDE TO TELL ME I'M BEING RUDE WHEN I USE ALL CAPS FOR A LEGITIMATE REASON. IF I WANT TO SHOUT I'LL USE BOLDFACE TYPE.