Have you ever discriminated against someone without getting to know anything about them?

It has been said that most people make decisions about others within the first 15 seconds of meeting them. Based on this information, have your ever discriminated against someone in the past without getting to kow anything about them or their personality? This is not just limited to racial discrimination but it... show more It has been said that most people make decisions about others within the first 15 seconds of meeting them. Based on this information, have your ever discriminated against someone in the past without getting to kow anything about them or their personality?

This is not just limited to racial discrimination but it can be about: gender discrimination, discrimination based on weight/size, discrimination because of a person's bad teeth/smile, social-economic (financial and class) discrimination based on someone you've met who was homeless or dressed different than you, discrimination because of tattoos, body piercings, radically dyed hair color, and any other type of discrimination that you committed.

I am interested in your experiences with discrimination against another individual and the reasons behind your decision making.

We all discriminate against people so often that we don't even realize it, so I'm interested in having an honest discussion about it. Please be kind!
Update: I think Bill N is the perfect example of this discrimination I am inquiring about. By his example, a person who dresses like a "thug" should be avoided at all costs and the professionally dressed individuals such as police, firemen, and others should be embraced because we know they are legitimate. ... show more I think Bill N is the perfect example of this discrimination I am inquiring about. By his example, a person who dresses like a "thug" should be avoided at all costs and the professionally dressed individuals such as police, firemen, and others should be embraced because we know they are legitimate. However, there have been several cases recently where individuals posing as law enforcement and others have been arrested for rape, stealing, and other corrupt acts. Also, there are countless instances where a person with money will dress down and ask ordinary passers by for help only to be refused. Then later they have revealed that they were testing the reaction of those individuals and if they would have responded kindly, they would have rewarded them with money.

Therefore, I am not implying that we need to ignore our "red flag feelings" but the bible also speaks of being kind to every stranger as they may be a hidden messenger of god. Therefore looks can't be an excuse!