JIM
JIM asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 1 decade ago

Do you have more pleasure alone or dining with others?

i have a problem with ablutophobia. Defined as "a persistent, abnormal, and unwarranted fear of washing, bathing, or cleaning", each year this surprisingly common phobia causes countless people needless distress.

It can cause panic attacks and keep people apart from loved ones and business associates. Symptoms typically include shortness of breath, rapid breathing, irregular heartbeat, sweating, nausea, and overall feelings of dread, although everyone experiences washing fear in their own way and may have different symptoms.

So i dine alone and avoid the head tosses and rolling eyes.

I would rather have the company of a friend but have not problem in dining alone or seeing a movie out alone.

Depends, most of the time I'd prefer to dine with others, but sometimes it's better to dine alone.

Dining with others, because you have someone to talk to and you are not alone. Your Welcome God Bless Yuo!

I take all my meals in the company of my best friend, an old dog.

Depends who the others are, but I'll go with others.

• CSSW

alone...without a doubt.

I was wondering, are you a shrink?