Substitute for Nabisco Nilla Wafers?

I have the More from Magnolia Bakery recipe book and want to make the banana pudding. One of the ingredients is Nabisco Nilla Wafers and it says no substitutions, but they're not readily available in the UK. Does anyone know what I can use as a good substituation for them, or if there is anywhere that sells... show more I have the More from Magnolia Bakery recipe book and want to make the banana pudding. One of the ingredients is Nabisco Nilla Wafers and it says no substitutions, but they're not readily available in the UK. Does anyone know what I can use as a good substituation for them, or if there is anywhere that sells them in London (I've found them at an American sweets online shop but it would cost £10 for them with shipping!). Thanks!
Update: I'm not sure that we have ladyfingers here (not quite sure what they are!) and I haven't heard of Lorna Doone.

It looks like the best bet is to use digestives (they're like graham crackers) or a vanilla or sugar cookie? Does anyone have any brand recommendations for the vanilla or sugar cookies?