fast torrent?

I have good broadband but now somehow with good connection I can't download from anyone.Incoming TCP listen port is set up - 6881 should I change it?

You don't mention which torrent client you use. I would use uTorrent as it doesn't hog your system resources, it also doesn't use port 6881 and has a facility for checking if your port is configured correctly. Don't forget to check that the program is forwarded in your firewall. I tend to turn off any firewall except windows, which it configures itself to work with. Also turn on encryption which stops your isp tracing it. A lot of isp's are capping bittorrent ports, so you will need to do a bit of trial and error with different ports until you find one that your happy with.

Most isp's are now restricting speeds or even blocking port 6881.

I use ports in the range of 40000 - 64999. You should get better speed with them.

Depending on the client, you may need to open a UDP port too, both of which should be in and out-bound connections.

If you use a router/router-modem with built in firewall, you should make sure the port is open on it as well.

JBV^_^

Open your torrent program and click on the options menu, then see if it has an option to run a speed test and a port forwarding test. With the speed test you need to find your upload speed and use that as a setting. The port forwarding test will check that the default port is opening correctly, if it isn't then you should find some links to pages that advise you on what to do.