NFL Fanasty pick QB, Tom Brady or Peyton Manning?

With all Brady's weapons this year, Will he be a better pick than Manning?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

Manning is far and away the choice here. Brady has never topped Peyton Manning in fantasy football, and there is no reason to think he will do so this year. Brady has better WRs in 2007 than he has in the past, but they will continue to have a balanced offense with Laurence Maroney carrying the load. Manning is truly in a class of his own and Brady is in the next tier with Carson Palmer (who I'd rate #2 at QB), Drew Brees, Marc Bulger, and Donovan McNabb. Don't overvalue the additions of Moss, Stallworth, and Welker. That's a great trio, but its the same balanced Bill Bellichek team as always.

• 3 years ago

to the guy above me saying peyton is whiny, you're a moron. he's under no circumstances complaining to refs approximately calls and a minimum of he's no longer a sprint pooswa that calls roughing the passer consequences for the ref every time somebody gets interior of 5 ft of his knee. Peyton Manning is arms down the ideal QB interior the recreation. call another QB who instructions the sphere as properly as he does. he's the organic definition of a container everyday. The colts does no longer be almost the team they're without him, which includes if brady or brees have been on the team. no person is as consistent as Manning, no person throws a extra suited ball than Manning, no person has extra suited verbal substitute together with his receivers, and no person has ever worked as complicated as Peyton does. Peyton Manning is the Indianapolis Colts and Peyton Manning is the NFL. Brees is a great quarterback, yet he's no longer the main important rationalization why the Saints are stable now: formerly their protection replaced into greater, they have been a mediocre team at ideal. Brady has continuously has a stable protection at the back of him, something Manning and Brees have not continuously had. Now that the Pats d isn't that stable, you notice that they are suffering. Roethlisberger does not belong interior an analogous class as those 3 and not even the insane steelers followers might argue that he does if his protection hadn't gained 2 great bowls for him.

• 1 decade ago

Just looking at the preseason alone, Brady will be better than Manning. Then again, the Colts didn't win a single preseason game last year and they ended up winning the Super Bowl! I would have to say that this will be Brady's year (again).

• 1 decade ago

Look at all the weapons Manning has. I would take Harrison, Wayne and Addai over anything on the Patriots any day.

Manning by a long shot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you kidding? Manning is in a league of his own when it comes to Fantasy. He is the ONLY QB worthy of a 1st round pick.

• 1 decade ago

Manning...

Source(s): 'Nuff Said...
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no QB is worthy of a first round pick. always go with a RB. they get more points than QB's do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

brady boy is always the best choice

Source(s): me ;)
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You pick your own team-Go for your own weapons(Backs,Recievers),Possible Wing back.

• 1 decade ago

no way

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.