Trivia question(s)?Stargate!part 1?

Please don't go on the computer to look it up.

Please answer at least one question.

Have you ever seen any of these shows (Stargate SG-1,Stargate Atlantis,the movie)?

Which person(s) has had her/his head sucked by an Ancient Headsucker?

Here's an easy one : What's Jack O'Neill's favorite TV show?

How many of Sam's beaus have ended up dying? How many haven't (have any)?

How old is Teal'c?

How many episodes has Thor been in?

Has Teal'c seen Star Wars? If so, how many times?

Currently,on ANY of the shows,do any of the characters have any LIVING relatives? Please name them (and the relatives).

Fave weapon?

How many people have the ATA gene?(Please name 'em.)

How big is Atlantis? (Please compare with a modern city.)

Has Sheppard EVER won in a fight against Teyla or Ronon?(Has he ever won in ANY fight?)

How many Wraith have been held captive in Atlantis?(What were their "names"?)

Most interesting/accurate answer(s) will get the 10 points!Thanks!

To Bet : The Tollan's name was Narim (wikipedia!) and you didn't answer any Stargate Atlantis questions,did you?

Yeah,Ascended relatives count too.

• Bet

Have you seen any of these shows {Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis, the movie}?

I've seen the movie, almost all the episodes of Stargate SG-1 and about twenty episodes of Stargate Atlantis. I've also read a few of the TV novels of Stargate SG-1.

Jack O'Neill has had his head sucked twice [once in season two (The Fifth Race, when he met the Asgard) and once in season seven (Lost City part 1, to keep Anubis from getting the knowledge)] and Dr. Daniel Jackson has had his head sucked once [well, he actually had Merlin's memories downloaded into his mind not all the Ancients knowledge].

Here's an easy one: What's Jack O'Neill's favorite TV show?

The Simpson's.

Let me see. The Tokra Martouf kicked the bucket, the Tollan [what's his name] bought the farm, her crazy ex-fiancee died, and if you're counting alternate realities that ambassador dude died [2010, 2001] and Jack died twice [But For The Grace Of God, Point Of View]. I'm sure there's more that I don't remember. The ones who didn't die are Pete [ew], that NID agent [Barrette or something] and Jack. There's also Orlin. He didn't die but he aged backwards to his teens and lost his memory

How old is Teal'c?

I think Teal'c's 157. I could be wrong [most likely].

How many episodes has Thor been in?

Thor was in most of the seasons. He was a hologram in season one and after season two he was his normal short self. I'm not sure of the exact number of episodes. Probably around 20.

As of season five Teal'c's seen Star Wars nine times.

Currently, on ANY of the shows, do any of the characters have any LIVING relatives? Please name them (and their relatives).

Daniel Jackson-Nicolas Ballard [his grandfather].

Jack O'Neill-Jack O'Neill [his Asgard clone, you could count him].

Teal'c-Ryac [his son] and Karyn [his daughter-in-law].

Sam-Her brother and his kids.

Vala-Adria [her daughter, she's ascended though, does she still count?], Tomin [husband], what's his name [dad].

Cameron-parents [they're an interesting pair].

Sheppard-I think he has an ex-wife [not sure though].

McKay-Sister, brother-in-law, niece or nephew.

Beckett-Mom [who had a toenail fungus, gross].

Fave weapon?

Favorite weapon from Stargate SG-1 is either a Zat Gun or that Ancient weapon that killed the Replicators. From Atlantis either Ronon's Ray Gun or Teyla's Twigs Of Doom.

How many people have the ATA gene? (Please name 'em.)

Jack O'Neill, Dr. Beckett, Sheppard, McKay.

It's as big as NYC.

I think he beat Teyla in a fight once [right before he turned into a bug]. Oh yeah, he also beat her in a fight once in season one when she wasn't getting any sleep because of Wraith nightmares.

How many Wraith have been held captive in Atlantis? (What were their 'names'?)

Three Wraith have been held captive in Atlantis. Their names were Michael, Steve and Bob. In season four they catch another one named Todd [originally Ttod].

Yes, all of the above. Atlantis is by far my favorite. The movie's great if you've never seen the show and then it's fun to make fun of. SG-1 is great 'cause I love Daniel.

O'Neill twice and Daniel once (kinda...if Merlin's memory thing counts)

The Simpsons

Ummm...Narim, Martouf, her ex-boyfriend guy died, so 3 deaths and Orlin, Pete, and O'Neill all lived...so 3 again? There're probably more I don't remember.

How old is Teal'c?

Probably around 200 by now, arguably. 'Cause he was, what, 142 or something in one episode and then aged 50 years in the last episode.

...9 times?

Currently,on ANY of the shows,do any of the characters have any LIVING relatives?

Well, Hammond has a granddaughter at least. Sam has a brother who has kids of his own. Ford has his grandparents and cousin. Oh, duh, McKay has his sister Jeanie and her daughter. That's all I remember...and no names for the other people, I'm afraid.

Fave weapon?

My fave weapon? Probably the rail guns they used on Atlantis. ^_^ Very cool. Also, the flare things. Basically I like all the weapons they used in the first wave night attack in Siege pt. 2.

How many people have the ATA gene?

Well, a lot more than we know, obviously, but Beckett, Sheppard, McKay, Lorne?, either Markham or Stackhouse (no idea which was the pilot in 38 minutes), that annoying Lucius guy, all the ancients we've met. O'Neill maybe?

How big is Atlantis?

Well, McKay compared it to Manhattan in Before I Sleep. I don't know if they've said anything other than that since the first season. Is Manhattan a city? I always thought it was just part of a city. But I'll shut up now. ^_^

Has Sheppard EVER won in a fight against Teyla or Ronon?

He beat Teyla stickfighting in Conversion. I don't think he's ever won in a fight against Ronon, unless you count the time he shot him...but Ronon was still coming after him so probably not. So, Teyla, yes, Ronon, not really.

How many Wraith have been held captive in Atlantis?

Wow, toughy. Bob, Steve, and one or two more? I think two more. Oh, and Michael, of course.

Source(s): Off the top of my head...I'd probably get more right if I looked but oh well. :D
  • Tom L

1. Have you ever seen any of these shows (Stargate SG-1,Stargate Atlantis,the movie)?

Movie and both shows.

2. Which person(s) has had her/his head sucked by an Ancient Headsucker?

Jack x2 and Daniel

3. What's Jack O'Neill's favorite TV show?

Do'h!!! The Simpsons

4. How many of Sam's beaus have ended up dying

I can think of only one

5. How old is Teal'c?

110ish I think

6. How many episodes has Thor been in?

13 or 14 I believe

7. Has Teal'c seen Star Wars? If so, how many times?

Yes, 8...9 times.

8. Currently,on ANY of the shows,do any of the characters have any LIVING relatives?

Hammond had 2 grandkids, Fraiser had Cassandra, Ford had some family

9. Fave weapon?

O'Neills gun at the end of allegiance

10. How many people have the ATA gene?(Please name 'em.)

Jack, Daniel (we can assume since he activated the ancient database), Sheppard, Beckett, McKay recieved the gene therapy

11.How big is Atlantis?

I don't think that has been established.

12.Has Sheppard EVER won in a fight against Teyla or Ronon

He beat Teyla when he was turning into a bug in Conversion

13. How many Wraith have been held captive in Atlantis? Steve and Bob

Have you ever seen any of these shows (Stargate SG-1,Stargate Atlantis,the movie)?-yes

Which person(s) has had her/his head sucked by an Ancient Headsucker?-Jack O'Neil

Here's an easy one : What's Jack O'Neill's favorite TV show?-The Simpsons

How many of Sam's beaus have ended up dying? How many haven't (have any)?-I think two, same answer, two

How old is Teal'c?-over 100

How many episodes has Thor been in?-10

Has Teal'c seen Star Wars? If so, how many times?-yes, 7 times

Fave weapon?

How many people have the ATA gene?(Please name 'em.)-two Jack and Sheppard

How big is Atlantis? (Please compare with a modern city.)-'bout the size of Chicago

Has Sheppard EVER won in a fight against Teyla or Ronon?(Has he ever won in ANY fight?)-no annd yes(to paren question)

-?

Have you seen any of the shows?

Yes.

Which people have had their heads sucked by the Ancient Headsuckers?

As far as I know,2.Daniel Jackson (actually,he did it voluntarily and was just downloading Merlin into his brain) and Jack O'Neill (who's done it twice).

What's O'Neill's favorite show?

The Simpsons (d'oh)!

How many of Sam's beaus have died?

Most of them.

Very few.

How old is Teal'c?

I'm not sure,but probably older than Bra'tac.(He now has grey hair but that could just be the result of being a member of SG-1 for ten years.)

How many episodes has Thor been in?

Not enough! (I miss the little guy.)

How many times has Teal'c seen Star Wars?

At least 8.

On any of the shows does anyone have any living relatives?

Ooh,that's a tough one.

Teal'c : Rya'c and Kar'yn

O'Neill : (I think)ex-wife

Carter : brother and nieces/nephews

Vala :dad,Tomin,Adria

Mitchell :parents

Hammond : (at least)two granddaughters

Dr. Frasier : Cassandra

Dr. Jackson : Nicholas Ballard,Skaara(ascended),father-in-law(ascended),Shifu(technically I don't know if he's relatyed

I own and have seen every legal Region 1 Stargate DVD known to man.

Jack & Daniel have both had their heads "sucked by Ancient head-suckers."

Jack's favorite show is The Simpsons (whcih, oddly enough, Richard Dean Anderson guess starred on once).

All of Sam's guys have died except Pete What's-His-Face.

Teal'c is now about 150 years old (thanks to time travel).

Teal'c has seen Star Wars seven times (as of season 5).

Atlantis is about half the size of NYC (yeah, that's right).

Sheppard beat Teyla in "Conversion".

Steve and Bob the Wraith were both held captive on Atlantis. As far as I know, they are the only ones.

Many will answer, only one will win.

Okay so most of these answers are gonna suck.

1) yes I've seen all three. But I've only seen seasons... well part of nine and all of 10 +random episodes... for SG1 and I'm still on Season 2 for atlantis. City TV is the only channel I get that plays it and City TV sucks

2) A WHAT?????????

3) Me don't know *stupididty...*

4) umm... random number 6????

5) Really old. That's all I know...

5) AAAHHHHH DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!

6) OOH I know this one!!! Yes he has. I think about 9 times...

7) I know that McKay does. He has a sister. Don't know her name. And Beckett's mom is still alive. And Ford's grandparents plus at least one cousin (does he still count as a character??). Zalenka has at least one sister and a nephew. I don't know about SG1 though. OOH... wait... Vala's father is still alive (Jassek... I think... that's how it sounds...) and she has a daughter. I think Teal'c has a son. Maybe.

8) Don't know.

9) Umm... I don't know the exact number. I just know that Beckett, Sheppard, and McKay have it. And McKay got it artificially.

10) Um Huge. I think the same size or larger than Manhattan. Maybe.

11) Believe it or not he actually has! *shock* He won against Teyla in 2 episodes. But neither of them really count... in Gift she hadn't slept for ages (or at least hadn't gotten a lot of sleep) and in Conversion he was infected with the Wraith retrovirus thingy... so thats kinda cheating. And I know he won one against... don't know the name... the evil advisor guy in The Tower.

12) YAYS!!!! The first was Steve... in Poisoning the Well and Suspicion (well the end of that one). I liked Steve... everyone thinks I'm crazy when I say that. Anyhoo... next was Bob. In Siege part 1. Then it was Micheal (the test subject for the retrovirus) in Micheal (the episode). And I know there were a bunch in season 3 (episode descriptions) but I don't know the names because I haven't seen it WAH.

wow I really suck at Trivia. NEED TO WATCH MORE SEASONS WAH!

EDIT: I agree with Sputnik for the Weapons one. Pretty effects. Don't know why I didn't think of that... *hits self on forehead*

1. All three.

2. It's not a "head sucker", O'Neil.

3. idk

4. none, and she's had 3

5. really old

6. a lot

7. no

8. idk

9. Zatniketel

10. O'Neil, Sheppard, the rst of the atlantis team.

11. really big

12. no

13. a few