First step to an NHL team in Las Vegas?

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news;_ylt=Aq...

Me thinks so indeed. NHL will be in Vegas by 2011. Book it, heard it hear first. NBA, hhmmm, not so sure after the recent scandal.
Update: Lubers-I don't understand the big deal either. I bet on hockey games, right here on my PC. I think it would really create great exposure actually, Vegas knows how to sell stuff. Attendance would be great and Suites would be sold out before they went on sale.
Update 2: Chris- though I am sure I could, I would lean toward probably not wanting to because I just do this a favor to people for their own keepsakes. I don't charge people and pay the postage myself. Therefore, I wouldn't want to do it for people just so they can make a buck. I also usually do it for kids. If I... show more Chris- though I am sure I could, I would lean toward probably not wanting to because I just do this a favor to people for their own keepsakes. I don't charge people and pay the postage myself. Therefore, I wouldn't want to do it for people just so they can make a buck. I also usually do it for kids. If I wanted to turn it into a business with authenicity I could but I'm not in it for the $. I just like to brighten the world for some people, especially young hockey fans.
That said, if you wanted a pic of him signing one of your cards for your own piece of mind, I would consider that.......but not if it is for profit.