In a car accident, what is a fair or normal settlement for Pain and Suffering in CA?

In a car accident, what is a fair or normal settlement for Pain and Suffering in CA? I got in head-on in my MB on the FWY. Moreover I did not walk away and my car was totaled!! I could not use any of my legs for weeks. However, no blood or bones broken. Just lots of soft tissues damage!! Plus 3X3 loss of... show more In a car accident, what is a fair or normal settlement for Pain and Suffering in CA?

I got in head-on in my MB on the FWY. Moreover I did not walk away and my car was totaled!! I could not use any of my legs for weeks.
However, no blood or bones broken. Just lots of soft tissues damage!! Plus 3X3 loss of feeling in part of my leg and large rock is there now. It is 100% the other person fault!! However we both have the same insurance agent AAA!! If you were injured to the point of being in pain 99% of the time: moreover not be able to play any sport any sport you played all your life. What is that worth to you? Add-in the lose of $100K a year Job!! In-addition had to go through a 1000 of hours of re-hap pain and daily pain very time you walk or stand, even getting out of a chair 18 months latter? I have been on pain bill and re-hap for 18 months. I’m always stiff, weak and in so much pain; to the point I can not stand, walk nor move!! If this happen to you, what would you want for pain and suffering? Moreover what do really think this case is really worth.

If, you know what these case settle/win for; please give me an amount you think is really likely?
Update: I'm still looking for honest people to answer my question honestly!! A team of SPAMERS, repeatedly SPAM my questions with false info!! Look at the SPAM all my questions get from the PR machine of the insurance agents. WHO do these people think they are fooling? They work for insurance companies all day... show more I'm still looking for honest people to answer my question honestly!!

A team of SPAMERS, repeatedly SPAM my questions with false info!! Look at the SPAM all my questions get from the PR machine of the insurance agents. WHO do these people think they are fooling?

They work for insurance companies all day long; putting out miss and disinformation about insurance!! They know the truth! But won't tell us anything other than their SPIN. If any of these people were really trying to help us, moreover, be real fair and honest; they would be factual with hard cold #’s!! GET IT!!!

I have been told millions by lawyers, only to see insurance agents suggest to take the offer $35,000 WHY do you think I’m getting more up set?