Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Survey: Will this lady knock Judas off the top of the Global Leader board this week?

• ?

Sorry Spider. Judas will dominate because she has half as many questions answered as he does. He is a full 6000 points ahead of her. That could change. I have seen him get 3000 points in ONE day because he has so many TU.

Here is the nearest translation of her text. It is a dialect of Portuguese.

A man exists who if performs with great care the length of the duty to give good example: That he is humble, when could be exalted; That it cries to the distance, in order not to be observed;.when, with the delicate heart, if embraced to impose itself as a judge inflexible;.when, in the absence, uses it as fear to prevent a less correct action; How almost always, it is called desolation;.when only physically, it passes the distant day, in the drudgery, for a future melhor(?);.when, at the end of the day, avidamente returns to the home to take much affection and, the times, little to receive. When this always soon to offer a orienting word or to tell to an attitude of benificence that it can be imitated;. When, many times badly passes nights slept to decipher the secrets of the life, when extended, still obtains energies to distribute energies;.When, vibrates, if moves and if it is proud for the facts of those that in such a way man wills. And in generally, if exaggerates and it passes To be the inexorable value when it leaves of existing Joyfulness:Peace!

She has a higher percentage of BAs than Judas, she's answered much fewer questions. She WILL be the new leader very soon. Judas may drop to third by the end of the year unless he can get back in the game. But I don't see him much because of everyone being against him.

Hopefully, Judas is starting to get grabby O.o

i think the lady is right,different boards for different countries

We will just have to wait and see...

I really like chanting Priest Priest Priest...lol

Si' Senor~ !!!!! No one can top The Great Judas !!~~~

Don't they have separate leader boards for each country? *sm*

Whoa what language is that???

That isn't spanish and if I were Judas I wouldn't worry she's speaking a whole different language..

7491 best answers? Santa Lucia!!!

lol

• ._.

HOLY FUDGEBERRIES

She's Portugese!

Source(s): Not Russian...or Spanish. Portugese. (My Translator)