AFI07
AFI07 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

jurassic park movies?

who else thinks the jurassic park movies are like the best of all time? a classic? personally i feel they are, no scifi movie with dinosaurs even compares, anyway opinions?

Favorite Answer

i like them all cuz people get eatten by t rexes especialy the second one cuz that guy get split in half

• leo

Read the first jurassic park book, the details michael cricton put in it are amazing. The special effects in the movie are very good, and the dinosaurs looked unbelievable

JURASSIC PARK is an all time classic that is totally awesome, all the movies were great, but the first one was the greatest of all of them.

AF107, jurassic park,

the film we all enjoyed and even now animation series is on for kids.

I love the Jurrassic Park movies because the effects are so real. They don't look like some rubber/plastic model they look real. And it's amazing how they "interact" with the people.

Me as well i liked them all especially part 1 , i especially liked it on my friends 6.2 System Awesome Impact tremors are the BEST.

One and three are fine, two is a bit of a thud

• santa

i liked the 1st one..then it was all deja vu for the other 2..

I totally agree... I loved them all :D