AFI07
Lv 5
AFI07 asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

jurassic park movies?

who else thinks the jurassic park movies are like the best of all time? a classic? personally i feel they are, no scifi movie with dinosaurs even compares, anyway opinions?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i like them all cuz people get eatten by t rexes especialy the second one cuz that guy get split in half

• leo
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Read the first jurassic park book, the details michael cricton put in it are amazing. The special effects in the movie are very good, and the dinosaurs looked unbelievable

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

JURASSIC PARK is an all time classic that is totally awesome, all the movies were great, but the first one was the greatest of all of them.

• 1 decade ago

AF107, jurassic park,

the film we all enjoyed and even now animation series is on for kids.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I love the Jurrassic Park movies because the effects are so real. They don't look like some rubber/plastic model they look real. And it's amazing how they "interact" with the people.

• 1 decade ago

Me as well i liked them all especially part 1 , i especially liked it on my friends 6.2 System Awesome Impact tremors are the BEST.

• 1 decade ago

One and three are fine, two is a bit of a thud

• santa
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i liked the 1st one..then it was all deja vu for the other 2..

• 1 decade ago

I totally agree... I loved them all :D

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.