Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Have you ever watched a scary movie alone?

...if so, which one?

I honestly never have..I need someone to be scared with me :-/

.yes, Exorcist the beginning i went to the movies by myself, big mistake

Yes, many times. When I am alone and I am watching a scary movie, I have watched

- The ring

- the ring 2

-The sixth sense

- An American Haunting

- The excorcist

Yes I always do, from the shining to the grudge almost all scary movies I have saw I was alone unless I was in the theater watching it.

Yes. It was an old black and white film from the 40s called "The Uninvited." Normally, this would not have scared me if it was daytime, but for some reason if you look at it alone at night, it gets your imagination going and I scared myself.

Won't do it anymore.

Yes! The Hills Have Eyes. Creepy.

Yeah, The Grudge

Sure...Rosemary's Baby, the Exorcist, the Exorcism of Emily Rose.

Yes, I watched the grudge all alone at like....3 in the morning. It freaked me out so much I couldnt move.

Yep. I want to scare myself. ha ha ha. That's the Friday the 13th and many more that I never care to know the title because I'm scared.

Source(s): I, Myself and Me.

I watched the Grudge, and the messengers, and Children of the corn alone. Children of the corn was the worst.