Poem of William Shakespeare.?

Somebody can tell me where do I find this poem but the complete version? After some time you learn the difference, the subtle difference between giving a hand and fettering a soul. And you learn that to love doesn't mean to support yourself, and that company doesn't always means security. And you start... show more Somebody can tell me where do I find this poem but the complete version?

After some time you learn the difference, the subtle difference between giving a hand and fettering a soul.
And you learn that to love doesn't mean to support yourself, and that company doesn't always means security.
And you start to accept you loss with your head up and eyes straight ahead, with the grace of a grown-up, not the sadness of a child
...and that being flexible doesn't mean you are being weak, or that you don't have a personality, for no matter how delicate and fragil a situation is, there are always two sides...
You find out that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want to be loved, it doesn't mean that person doesn't know how to love, and she loves you as much as she can, because there are people who love you, but simply don't know to show it...

William Shakespeare