Is there any evidence that the Tetragrammaton YHWH ever appeared in the original Nt documents.?

If it did not then why have JW's added it despite dire Biblical warnings about adding to or taking away from scripture. If removed from the NT an entirely different light is cast upon the role and deity of Jesus. Has a grave sin been commited? I need to know because I am a doubting Jehovahs Witness. If the... show more If it did not then why have JW's added it despite dire Biblical warnings about adding to or taking away from scripture. If removed from the NT an entirely different light is cast upon the role and deity of Jesus. Has a grave sin been commited? I need to know because I am a doubting Jehovahs Witness. If the name of Jehovah has been added where it should not exist then most of what I believe can be called into question. JW's please don't bother telling me to speak to the elders, Iv'e already listened to their version of why it has been added. If there is any historical evidence of it being present in 1st/2nd century documents, before the supposed great apostacy that seemingly removed it in the 4th century then I will stand repentant.