Bet
Lv 6
Bet asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Star Wars, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1.?

Which do you like more Star Wars [any of the movies] or Stargate [either of the shows [or the movie]]?

Favorite Star Wars movie?

Who would win in a fight, Qui-Gon Jinn [Star Wars Episode I, Jedi Apprentice] or Bratac [Stargate] SG-1?

Favorite Star Wars character from Episode II?

Favorite character from Stargate Atlantis?

Favorite recurring character off of Stargate SG-1?

Favorite character from any of the shows [Star Wars, Stargate, Stargate SG-1, Stargate Atlantis]?

Favorite Stargate SG-1 episode from season three?

Who do you like more Dr. Frasier or Dr. Beckett? Or do you like both equally?

Update:

Please answer at least one of these questions

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

Stargate SG-1!!! (Great banter and character development like Daniel going from long haired bookworm to hardened intellectual who can fire a gun and hold his own)

Return of the Jedi

Master Bratac! Old and Wise

Padme

Sheppard

Bratac (Great to have a recurring cool old person)

Daniel Jackson

Forever in a Day, A Hundred Days, Learning Curve, or Nemesis

Equal. Beckett has his funny and heroic moments but Frasier was basically a main character for 6 and 1/2 years. She was great

• 1 decade ago

All of them.

A New Hope or Empire Strikes Back.

Qui-Gon!(His lightsaber could cut through Bra'tac's staff weapon-it would be VERY close,though).

My favorite Star Wars character from Episode 2 is either Artoo or Obi-Wan.(I am NOT a big fan of Anakin or Amidala-they could've have been much better.)Yoda's good too.

My favorite characters from Stargate Atlantis are Dr. Beckett (He's hilarious.),Ronon (The fight scenes),Teyla (Also the fight scenes),Sheppard (Also funny)Dr. Weir and Zelenka (He's always getting picked on!).

My favorite recurring characters off Stargate SG-1 are Bra'tac,Thor,Dr. Frasier and Jackson's grandfather (does he count as a recurring character?)Oh-Kvasir's good too,pretty much all the Asgard are.Oh yeah,and Jacob Carter's great-especially in Tangent (season four-I think that's the name,where Teal'c and O'Neill are stuck in a plane in space.)

I don't know if I could pick a favorite character from all the shows,but Artoo always makes me smile instantly.

Crystal Skull!(There's a lot of other good ones,though.)

Both equally-they both rock!

• 1 decade ago

Stargate Atlantis!

A New Hope!

Qui-Gon! (It'd be SO close.But lightsabers beat staff weapons unless there's something we don't know...)

Artoo!

Ronon! Actually I like just about all the characters - 'cept Rodney (or Meredith).

Bra'tac!Doc Frasier!All the Asgards!Jacob Carter!Jackson's granddad (does he count)?-Tell me if I forgot someone.

I have no idea,I'll just pick one...O'Neill!

Crystal skull (it's funny but there's a LOT of good ones in season 3).

They both rock! (And they can be really funny -'specially Beckett!)

• 1 decade ago

Star warts, hands down, as I never got into the Stargate series

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rahrah
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I like the original Stargate movie the best. I don't think there is any way that the Egyptians built those pyramids, so I like how this movie explains them.

• 1 decade ago

i've never heard of stargate, but i love star wars! :D

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.