What is the best face Wash around that prevents spots???

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I often get lots of spots ...
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Clinique have an excellent anti-blemish solutions skin care range, a little pricey but well worth it!

http://www.clinique.co.uk/whatsnew/wn_an...

When active break-out is visible, add Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Blemish Gel. Salicylic acid formula helps clear blemishes and reduce the look of redness! I use this product and it gets rid of spots SO quickly. You can also try using tea tree oil - apply directly to each spot, it's a powerful natural astringent!

If you are suffering from acne then request to see a dermatologist who can prescribe you with roacutane or a contraceptive pill if you're female to clear up your skin; otherwise you may end up with scarring later on.

Asker's Rating & Comment

5 out of 5
Very good tips there thank you so much...
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • dew3 answered 7 years ago
    You can consider using Miho Bio Foam or Anti aging Miho Marigold Foam (in gel form). Its very moisturizing and lasting too.

Check out the online store as its not sold in any departmental store.

Source(s):

www.dewdroplets.com/store
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • purpleconfused answered 7 years ago
    I use Pear's soap every morning and night. It's a nice smelling soap that's had impurities removed and leaves your skin soft (unlike most other soaps). I'd be very wary of using pure tea tree oil. I used it once and it gave me a massive rash all over my face! Ever since then I've had an allergic reaction to ALL products containing tea tree oil.

In addition, drink plenty of water. I drank about 1.5 litres a day at one point and my skin really cleared up.

Source(s):

Me
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Steph B answered 7 years ago
    i have tried loads of spot treatments and none worked for me until i tried pure essential tea tree oil, it doesn't cost very much and kills bacteria so drys out spots and not the rest of your skin and prevents new spots forming just add 4-6 drops to some warm water and splash your face with it twice a day. it will also cure any other imperfections and give you a more even skin tone. You can also add some to the bath if you have acne on your body or just want nice skin, Hope this helps x
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • icedxbeauty answered 7 years ago
    Clearisil is good
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • bex_xoxo answered 7 years ago
    If your getting lots of spots and more than usual I would suggest seeing your GP. I had bad skin and went to my GP, she put me on a course of antibiotics and gave me a topical solution to apply to my skin it takes around 6 months + to work, but it was well worth it.

The best face wash to prevent spots has got to be 'witch' it has natural extracts of witch hazel in and is proven to help prevent spots. In the collection they to a deep cleansing wash and toner, moisturizer and spot zapping stick. I suggest you get them, there not to pricey either! Do remember after cleansing to tone and moisturise as toning removes dirt an oil that your cleanser may have left behind. I hope it helps and good look in the future !
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Daya81 answered 7 years ago
    Best inexpensive brand is Cetaphil-you can get it at any drug store like WalMart, CVS, Bartell's, Target,etc. Best expensive brand is Philosophy's Purity Made Simple-you can get it at Sephora and Nordstrom.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • marg_harborne answered 7 years ago
    i don't know about the "best" brands, but the best WAYS to prevent them are to eat a healthy diet, drink plenty of water and no matter what brands you use just remember to cleanse tone and moisturise morning and evening :-)
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • I carried a Water melon!! answered 7 years ago
    I get spots on my face is i use soap! The best thing i have found is Witch hazel!!! It doesnt dry my skin and smells great
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jo C answered 7 years ago
    Clean and Clear facial wash. Use their moisturiser as well to help.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Jessamine answered 7 years ago
    I tried lots of things, nothing is helping. I suppose just eating healthy and drinking lots of water is the best solution so far.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • durga answered 7 years ago
    clariderm
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Babenco answered 7 years ago
    The best thing to prevent spots and clean your face is pears tranparent soap. i use it all the time and never get spots. And its cheap too. Less than £1 a bar.
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock