My Paternity test came back at 99.96?

I did a test dna diagnostics, without the mother but she knew. Do the results mean there is a .04 chance someone matches my daughter genetically beter then I do. Either your her father or you aren't right? How do iread that?

Favorite Answer

I pulled out my paternity papers and mine say the same thing. I think they have to put 99.---- whatever as a backup, no tests are ever 100% due to error and what not, so i think its just a liability thing.

My paternity test came back at 99.96% but there is a chance that my brother could be the child's father to what would be the likelihood of that being true

Don't you ever watch the Maury show? DNA test results are never 100 percent. But at 99.96? You Are The Father.

Your the father. Paternity tests are never 100%.

Your the father. It never comes out 100%

• Lisa

I think the .04 percent is just in case your twin brother shows up. That's the only person who could fill the .04 gap!! Time to get a second job!

I used DNA diagnostics for my twins testing, their result was 99.98.....you won't ever get a 100%. You are the father.

It means that you have been identified as the father. Any claim to the contrary will not stand up in court. Start providing financial and emotional support if you haven't been doing so already.

A positive test is never 100%. So you've got the highest they would give you.

Only a negative test can be 100%.

• hudlin

for sure there can continuously be snafus interior the lab, yet i think of they are rather cautious. while you're quite unclear, do it back. or you are able to continuously go on the Maury teach...it quite is unfastened there. and you get to scream and yell and dance like a fool.